So, I would like to take credit for the recipe however unfortunately cooking is not one of my talents, they are normally burnt or crispy dry! But hey, let us leave it to the experts so this is a recipe from Ryan Holmes who is an amazing chef and of course, this is the healthy option!
Healthy Buckwheat, Banana and Cinnamon Pancakes
These are tasty pancakes, gluten free, plant based and sugar free! Really, I hear you say? Just try them and you may be pleasantly surprised…
Incorporating mindfulness cooking can really help with the mindset as this concentrates the mind and focuses you on the task. The key tips are: -
1. As you begin to prepare notice how each different ingredient feels different and smells different
2. Try to be aware of how your mood and your thinking changes throughout the whole cooking process.
3. Use all your physical senses rather than be lost in thinking about what you are going to do next. If your mind wanders, bring it back to the cooking in hand.
4. The more you practice this, the more you will gain a great loving connection with your food, helping you to relax your mind.
5. Enjoy the experience and make great tasty pancakes!
10g buckwheat flour